Last Modified: January 15, 2020
Fragrant Jewels ("Company," "we," "our," "us") knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared. We take your privacy seriously and want to outline the measures we employ in safeguarding your personal information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on the Website; or
- in email, text or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Users Must Be At Least 18
Users of our Website must be at least 18 years old; any user under 18 is not authorized. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to Company through this Website, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you individually but does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and Website usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you make a purchase, participate in one of our sweepstakes or promotions, or contact us with inquiries; and
- automatically as you use the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Automatically Collected Information
Upon engaging the Company Website or services, the Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including but not limited to your IP address, the type of browser used, cookie information, the page you requested, duration of activity on our site and any items you may purchase. Company may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Company affiliates, agents or service providers. This information may be used to customize the content you see on our Website or to communicate with you about special offers. These statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities of that user. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand, among other things, how our Company Website is being used. Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on our Website(s), even if you do not complete your registration/transaction by clicking submit/next. For example, such contact details and data may be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your registration or transaction.
We use "cookies" to improve your shopping experience and to save you time. Cookies are little tags that are placed onto your computer. We assign a cookie to your computer when you first visit us in order to enable us to recognize you each time you return. Cookies allows us to customize our website to your individual preferences in order to create a more personalized shopping experience. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s features.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer to provide through it.
- To personal and improve our services and allow users to set up a user profile, make purchases, and otherwise interact with the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law.
- If Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, and other agreements, includings for billing and collection purposes.
Company takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided via the Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Website may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information to Company via the Internet. Your Company account personal information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. When Company's order form asks users to enter personal information such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted with industry-standard Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") encryption.
Links to Other Web Sites
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
Changes In Policy
Access to Information; Contacting Company
Fragrant Jewels LLC
807 Mateo Street
Los Angeles, California 90021