“Enter the Vault Fall 2014 Giveaway"
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years or older. Void where prohibited. Employees and members of Fragrant Jewels LLC and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies and anyone else involved in the production or handling of this promotion (and their immediate family members and those living in the same households) are ineligible. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- SPONSOR: Fragrant Jewels LLC, 148 S. Anderson Street, Los Angeles, California 90033, is the Sponsor of the Enter the Vault Fall 2014 Giveaway (the “Promotion”).
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins November 15, 2014, and ends January 15, 2015, or when all codes allotted to this Promotion have been distributed, whichever occurs first. Valid codes allotted to the Promotion bear an alpha-numeric serial number ("Series"). Only codes in the Series are valid for this Promotion. Similar promotions may be offered at different times and with different code/series designations. Entry into each promotion is separate. Entry into one promotion is not entry into any other. The time period to enter valid codes from the Series in this Promotion online in accordance with Rule 5 below begins November 15, 2014 and ends January 30, 2015 ("Code Entry Period").
- HOW TO OBTAIN A CODE: Candles and Beads. Purchase any Fragrant Jewels candle or Fragrance Beads and find the code shown in the round sticker attached to the product container. Via Mail. You may also request a free code by mailing a self-addressed, stamped return envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to Fragrant Jewels LLC, Attention: Enter the Vault Fall 2014 Giveaway, 148 S. Anderson Street, Los Angeles, California 90033. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by January 15, 2015, received by January 22, 2015, and will be honored while supplies last. Limit one request per outer mailing envelope.
- HOW TO PLAY: Once you have a valid code for the Promotion, visit fragrantjewels.com/vault (the "Website") during the Code Entry Period and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your code. Each code number is unique and may be entered only one time. Any attempt to enter the same code more than one (1) time will be rejected and may result in disqualification.
- WINNER SELECTION: Upon the entry of a valid code at the Website, a message will appear on the screen whether the code entry qualifies to win a prize. If the on-screen message reveals a prize, you are the potential winner of that prize and you may claim your prize (subject to validation) by following the instructions set forth in Rule 8 below. If the on-screen message indicates that the code entry does not qualify to win a prize, then that code entry is not a winning code entry. Winning code entry submissions are determined by timing. A winning code entry submission is an entry submitted at (or closest after) the randomly selected moment in time assigned to each prize by a computer randomization program.
- ODDS / PRIZES: The odds of winning a prize with any given code entry depend on the number and timing of valid code-entry submissions. There are a maximum of 55,000 codes available in this Promotion, with a maximum total of 163 prizes available as follows:
- Three (3) Grand Prizes: A gold or platinum diamond ring, valued at approximately $10,000;
- Ten (10) First Prizes: A silver, gold, or platinum ring set with diamonds and/or precious or semi-precious stones, valued at approximately $1,000; and
- One Hundred Fifty (150) Second Prizes: A gold or sterling silver ring set with semi-precious stones, valued at approximately $100.
- PRIZE CLAIMS: If you receive an on-screen message that your code entry qualifies to win a prize, you may submit a prize claim by mailing your code along with a piece of paper with your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and e-mail address to Fragrant Jewels LLC, Attention: Enter the Vault Fall 2014 Giveaway. Prize claims must be submitted between November 15, 2014 and February 16, 2015 ("Prize Claim Period"), and any postal submission must be received by Sponsor no later than February 23, 2015. Late claims will not be accepted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Retain a copy of your submission for your records. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. All codes, code submissions, and other Promotion materials are subject to validation. Original code must be submitted with any claim. No photocopies or other reproductions will be accepted. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from Sponsor and/or its designated agent. Codes or other promotion materials are void if not legible, if not obtained legitimately in accordance with these Official Rules, or if forged, reproduced, duplicated, mutilated, altered, copies, hand-printed, water damaged, tampered with, or if they contain any computer programming, printing, mechanical or typographical errors or any other errors of any kind. Each winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release within 7 days of delivery to his/her address. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit/Release when requested, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If any eligible winner is deemed a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian of the minor, or the minor's parent or legal guardian may be required to ratify and sign all prize claim documents. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of claim for receipt of prize. By participating, a winner, except where prohibited by law, grants Fragrant Jewels LLC, and its designee the right to use the winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, voice, biographical information and written submissions and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any portion(s) thereof and to award any prizes in a fair and equitable manner, as determined by Sponsor, in light of the circumstances. Any person attempting to defraud Sponsor or tamper with the Promotion in any way may be prosecuted to the full extent permitted by law and will not be eligible for a prize. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries or mail, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
- RELEASE: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, and agents, including advertising agencies ("Released Entities"), from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that Released Entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Promotion and/or the awarding of any prize, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules; you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in California, for resolution of any disputes relating to the Promotion and waive any objection thereto.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, available after March 2, 2015, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Enter the Vault Fall 2014 Giveaway Winner List,” c/o Fragrant Jewels, LLC, 148 S. Anderson Street, Los Angeles, California 90033. Requests must be received by March 13, 2015.